Massage therapy has shown to improve rehabilitation after orthopeadic surgery. It may also help to alleviate post-op symptoms such as pain, stiffness, and swelling. Whether you had an anterior cruciate ligament (ACL) repair, a knee replacement, or another type of surgery such as liposuction surgery, the benefits of massage after surgery may include:
- Helping to deal with pain and improving swelling.
- Ensuring better blood and oxygen flow, shortening post-op healing time.
- Promoting flexibility and mobility.
- Helping breaking up scar tissue and prevent excessive scar tissue formation.
- Stimulating lymphatic flow.
- Boosting the immune system and lowering, therefore, the risk of infection.
Post-surgery massage therapy is focused on your needs and planned accordingly to your recovery progress. Our goal is to alleviate the unpleasant post-op symptoms, as well as help you to go back to your normal life and activities quicker.
Post-surgery massage treatment: 60 min – £50
30 min – £25
Book now by phone on:
or by email following this link.