Are you looking for a way to turn your health and welfare responsibilities into a work incentive?
Fulfil your responsibilities whilst giving your team an enjoyable and healthy “work perk” with our corporate on-site chair massage.
Sickness due to musculoskeletal problems is one of the largest contributors to workplace absence. Each year in the UK:
- 40% of the population are affected by back pain.
- 50 million working days are lost.
- It costs about £5 billion (or £200 for every employee) in sickness absence costs.
Postural strain symptoms not only include pains and aches, but also tiredness, low mood and depression and lack of concentration, all of them affecting in turn productivity and a friendly work environment.
On-site chair massage is becoming increasingly popular as the benefits of corporate massage are far reaching for employees and employers alike. The treatment is carried out on a specially designed massage chair and fully clothed, so no additional room is required.
For as little as £42 per hour, and special rates for regular bookings, you can show your team that you care about them, helping them to alleviate or prevent their postural strain symptoms in a way that they will look forward to. Many of the benefits of chair massage are similar to the benefits of getting a spa massage, but the benefits are not only for your team. Studies have shown that both, the team and the workplace benefit when including chair massage programs.
For your team, on-site chair massage:
- Reduces stress
- Decreases anxiety and depression
- Relieves muscle tension and pain
- Relieves headaches
- Prevents repetitive strain injuries
- Increases focus, energy and mental clarity
The benefits for the workplace include:
- Increase employee productivity
- Reduce work-related stress and absenteeism
- Attract top talent and makes recruiting easier
- Increase employee retention
- Reduce Health Care Costs
- Improve office morale
We treat each member of the team as an individual, listening to their particular concerns and giving them bespoke advice.
Because your team is your best asset. Because you care. Because It is good for them, it is good for your business.
Corporate rates start at £42 per hour. Special rates are available for regular bookings.
To enquire about please, contact us